If your e-store has a form for accepting orders from the website, you can configure it so that orders will arrive in the Jivo app. It will take not more than a couple of minutes. After that you or your teammates will be able to instantly start processing the order and provide customers with the highest level of service.
Here’s how to enable Jivo integration with the order placement form in WooCommerce:
1. First of all, you’ll need to generate your own unique Jivo email address for receiving orders/emails from your website. To do that, access your Jivo web application or one of our Desktop apps and go to “Manage” -> “Add Channels” -> “Website orders”.
2. Next, click one of the two options available. Please notice that both will end up creating the same exact channel, the only difference is where you’ll be redirected to inside the newly created channel to facilitate your set up.
3. In this step, you’ll be able to configure how you’d like your website orders/emails to reach Jivo. You can configure a specific “Status” and also “Tags” to be automatically added to the incoming website orders/emails, and also assign which agents will be assigned to receive the incoming orders/emails in their Jivo app. After setting up the channel, click to “Connect”.
4. You’ll be redirected to the “Settings” section of the newly created channel. Simply copy the generated email address in the channel and proceed to the next step.
5. Open “Settings” in the “WooCommerce” section of your control panel and proceed to the “New Order” settings.
6. Enter your Jivo order processing email in the “Recipient” field. Please note that you can put several email addresses in the block, separated with a comma.
All set, now you are ready to receive orders from your website’s form directly in the Jivo app.
We wish you a great day!